Fitbit devices are reliable and have fantastic features to facilitate Fitbit users. It’s important to have accurate time on your Fitbit to track your fitness metrics properly. Your Fitbit Versa 2 adjusts the time automatically when you travel between several time zones when daylight savings mode is active. But sometimes, Fitbit Versa 2 shows malfunctioning and inaccurate time.
You can adjust the time by following fantastic and convenient ways like adjusting time via Fitbit device, Fitbit app on Android, iPhone, and PC, manually as well as automatically. It’s just taken a few minutes to adjust the time accurately and sync with your device.
You don’t need to be worried; this article will provide complete guidance regarding how to adjust the time accurately on your Fitbit Versa 2.
Table of Contents
3 Different Methods to Change Time on Your Fitbit Versa 2
Are you worried about tracking your fitness metrics because time seems to be moving quickly? You don’t need to be frustrated regarding time issues on your Fitbit Versa 2. Let’s discuss different methods to change the time on this device.
1. Using Fitbit Menu Setting
Here are steps to change the time using the Fitbit menu setting.
- First, you must wake up your Fitbit screen by pressing any button on the watch.
- Then, access the quick settings menu on Fitbit Versa 2, where you will see all the necessary options to customize the device.
- Open the watch menu by tapping or swiping on the screen.
- After that, navigate to the settings option that looks like a gear or cogwheel.
- Then, you must select the suitable clock face in the preferred format.
- Fitbit Versa has various clock faces that range from analog designs to digital ones with additional features like weather updates and fitness stats.
- You must scroll down the clock faces to select the best one.
- Then, adjust the time on your Fitbit device by syncing your device with your smartphone.
- To successfully change the time, you must ensure the connection between both paired devices via Bluetooth.
- Once the devices are paired, Fitbit Versa 2 will automatically sync with the phone’s time.
- It will ensure accurate tracking of your fitness metrics like calories, sleep, steps or heart rate and updates whenever needed.
2. Using the Fitbit app on iPhone and iPad
Your device is already connected to your Fitbit Versa 2 and tracking your location & time zone. If you suddenly switch between several time zones while your phone is turned off, Fitbit users will face time issues and non-syncing.
If the clock on your Fitbit Versa 2 is still inaccurate after syncing. Then, there is a need to change time settings. Let’s uncover another way to change time settings by using iPhone and iPad:
- First, launch the app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap the “today tab” on the home screen, and you will see a profile picture and choose app settings.
- Then, turn off the auto or automatically set option.
- Then, you will see the time zone option and choose the correct time zone. A time zone offset for half an hour is not present.
- Finally, choose your fitness tracker name from the list at the top of the account page. Sync now that looks like two arrows making a circle on your Fitbit device. Simply tap on it to sync your Fitbit.
3. Fitbit app on Android and iOS & Synchronization
The Fitbit app offers a straightforward way to set the correct time automatically, whether you’re using an Android or iOS device. Additionally, you can synchronize your device to update the time manually. Here’s how:
- First, you must launch the Fitbit app on your Android or iOS.
- Ensure you’ve chosen your Fitbit Versa 2 device within the app.
- Tap on “Advanced Settings” or “Settings,” depending on your device.
- Look for the option related to automatic time zone adjustment.
- Turn off this feature if it’s enabled.
- After turning off the automatic time zone adjustment, tap on “Select Time Zone.”
- Select the appropriate time zone that matches your current location.
- Return to the app’s home screen.
- Look for the “Sync Now” option.
- Tap “Sync Now” to apply the changes.
Can I Change the Time Manually on My Fitbit Versa 2?
If you are interested in changing the time on Fitbit Versa 2 manually, it’s straightforward. Please don’t be frustrated; you can perform it quickly. Let’s start:
Changing the Time on Fitbit Versa 2: No App Needed
Opening the dashboard on a PC (Windows 10) is more convenient than a mobile browser.
Changing the time on your Fitbit Versa 2 is simple. This article has shown you three different ways to do it. Whether you like using the Fitbit app, doing it manually, or using the Fitbit website, you now know how to ensure your Fitbit Versa 2 shows the right time.
Having the correct time is important for keeping track of your fitness progress. This will ultimately make sure it is working safely for you.